Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A better day...

So after yesterdays emotional ride....we had a much nicer one today! Ray (with the help of Ambien) was able to get a GREAT nights rest last night.....he went to bed about 9:30p...then I checked his blood sugar at 11:30p (low so it was a drink of juice) then he slept till 5am (potty break) then back again till 8:30am! He hasn't slept that good in YEARS! He didn't even remember the two times he was up! Then today was low key and resting....we did spend about 2 1/2 hours outside...the girls got to play with friends...and I got to talk to one of my besties...and Ray soaked up some vitamin D! We had a good dinner of shells (Thanks Tory!) and that always helps when I don't have to cook. And he is in bed already....so hopefully he will get just as good a rest as last night! I am off to bed shortly too! Thanks again for all the prayers and support and kindness! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so SO glad you found something to help him sleep. I know moms are aware of moving forward through sleep deprivation, but I also know that you feel tons better after a good sleep.

    ReplyDelete