Monday, August 9, 2010

Two steps forward....one step back...

Ok...I apologize for not blogging sooner....I can't believe the weekend came and went so fast. Saturday was another decent day.....we went to my Mom's house to visit her, visit some out of town dear friends, and bottom line it was nice to be out of the house for us and the kids! Ray was animated and full of chat (which is so nice to see!) He had his humor and loved chatting with everyone! Thanks Janet & Chuckie! Before we knew it we spent almost 6 hours there!! What an outing for Ray! But then that night it hit....Things were normal as we went to bed and Ray got a decent sleep from about 8:30p till about 11p....then it was pain, chills, slight fever, he was up every hour...and from 2:00a-4:30a he was up constant....it was bad in many ways...but it was also good for Ray and I...we were able to talk about of sensitive things and we were both emotionally stable so it was a GREAT talk! I just wish it wasn't because he was up with pain!
The next day we were both exhausted!!! We did go back to my Mom's for some breakfast and to say good bye to our friends. A much shorter visit on Sunday....then we got back home and got Ray settled...he slept off and on through the afternoon and eve and then we were all in bed by 9pm ish. It was a better night then Saturday's night only up a couple times but he is still tired. We still haven't figured out exactly whats causing his lows on the blood sugar...I went online and found that the pain pills can indeed cause it....so we are just monitoring closely. Today is a rest day for us. My sister is gonna reprieve the girls from boredom today (Thanks Manda!) and I hope Ray and I get a nap OR two!!! One more day till Dr. Scott's appointment....Ray is so anxious and wants it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment